October 26, 2008

Craft Show Madness

This Past Weekend, I attended one of my larger shows of the year. I really look forward to this one... I have a lot of fun doing the show, and meeting all sorts of fun people, and seeing what they have to offer! I always come away with new friends, and a little bit fatter of a purse :)

This one is held at the Dixie Center in St. George, I do the show twice a year. It occurred to me that I didn't have a picture of my booth all done up, so I decided that I would take some pictures and post them. I loved the way this one turned out! It was very catchy and fun! Very shabby shic and simply sweet!

Thanks to my honey for the help, he is amazing...


I had so much fun stuff to offer this show, and luckily came home with much less then I took, which is always the hope :)
I love doing this and love creating, hope it never ends....




I love the way my banner turned out, it is everything me.... the pom poms where a huge hit too. They are so cute!

Anyway, here it is....

No comments: